CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
1. Leverage existing intelligence and investigative analytics tools to enable the Bank and Group to proactively manage AML/CFT emerging risks.
2. Act as Subject Matter Experts in the financial crime investigation space to design various new data analytics solution with our OCBC AI Lab. These allows the team to detect and sieve out customers that exhibits emerging or existing criminal typologies.
3. Conduct investigative analytics by augmenting AI with human intelligence. This includes but not limited to the proactive monitoring of customer profile, behavioural patterns to assess if they commensurate with their transactional payments and counterparty settlements.
4. Gather intelligence from Local Enforcement Agencies' Production Orders through our data analytics solutions.
5. Conduct special investigations as assigned.
Reporting to: Head, Group Intelligence & Special Investigations
Qualifications 1. Highly motivated, of impeccable character, forward-looking, performs well both independently and as well as part of a team.
2. Familiar with financial investigations work and knowledge of existing/emerging financial crime typologies.
3. Knowledge of and well-versed in investigative analytics, anomalies detection and clearance.
4. Well-versed in MS Excel.
5. Technology savvy and familiar with open-source programming languages such as Python or R.