CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
KPMG Forensic China and Hong Kong SAR has experienced forensic resources based in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong. We provide clients with commercial and financial expertise in the areas of Fraud and Misconduct Investigations, Anti-money laundering and sanctions compliance Services, Fraud Risk Management, Forensic Technology and Corporate Intelligence services.
We have worked with industry professionals in Asia Pacific, and worldwide through the KPMG International Forensic network of over 1,100 professionals to conduct successful enquiries and analyse financial information across numerous jurisdictions.
- A minimum of five years' relevant experience in an advisory firm (Big 4, mid tier or general consultancy) or AML function at a financial institution. Candidates with less than 5 years of experience will be considered for the senior associate position - Technical knowledge of AML and Sanctions
- Work with teams to provide high-quality, professional day-to-day execution of compliance or internal control engagements and projects in line with the firm's risk management practices for clients across a wide range of industries - Support AML compliance reviews, health checks and KYC remediation engagements / lead smaller engagements - Lead the team in overall AML and Sanctions related - gap assessments, compliance monitoring and assist in delivering training - Develop and improve AML policies and procedures - Perform engagement planning, scheduling, coordination and administration of engagements - Identify control / performance improvement opportunities for clients and communicate findings to the person in charge of the project - Take responsibility for supervising small teams in engagements - Produce quality working papers, review / revise work and assist in drafting reports and proposals - Gain experience in the area of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Sanctions investigations - Assist in marketing activity and in developing the Forensic practice - Assist with the management of budgets, cost-control and reporting any exceptions - Maintain professional and positive client interactions - Contribute to personal and overall team development, through staying up-to-date with AML related news and regulatory developments
- A degree holder, with an accounting or compliance background and professional accounting preferred. - Preferably a Certified Anti-money Laundering Specialist - Demonstrate excellent analytical and problem solving skills, self motivation and possess an enquiring mind - Strong management and people skills
- Fluent in both written and oral English and Mandarin / Cantonese
- Proficient in use of MS Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.