CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
▪ Project management experience, including ability to manage competing priorities and adhere to deadlines.
▪ Ability to translate concepts into concise, compelling articles or presentations.
▪ Knowledge of financial markets, private equity and debt a plus.
▪ Familiarity with investment concepts and financial terms, and high level of comfort and affinity for data, numbers and analysis.
▪ Strong sense of design and experience applying consistent graphic standards.
▪ Ability to present a large volume of information in concise, easy to understand formats
▪ Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
▪ Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
▪ Strong interpersonal skills with individuals at all levels of an organisation, especially senior management.
▪ Strong attention to detail.
▪ Create presentations and articles that promote the firm and communicate our key messages to existing and potential clients.
▪ Work closely with the investment team to translate concepts into compelling articles and presentations.
▪ Manage and coordinate presentations for upcoming client / prospect meetings.
▪ Employ strong project management skills including the ability to independently manage multiple projects, meet deliverable dates, prioritise and organise effectively, and pay close attention to detail.
▪ Manage all presentations for upcoming meetings, providing a high level of service
Specific tasks may include:
− Discuss upcoming meetings with client relations/senior management and manage delivery timetable accordingly.
− Develop draft presentations and articles pitching relevant products, utilising approved standard content in the first instance.
− Coordinate production of printed presentations.
− Ensure presentations are ready for all meetings.
− Understand SEC, FCA, and other regulatory rules in order to develop materials in compliance with requirements.
− Obtain compliance approval as needed.
− Support compliance process and guidelines for presentations, maintaining appropriate documentation and back up.
2-5+ years' experience in marketing in the asset management space with a good understanding of the investment management industry and products. Candidates must have strong investment writing skills.