CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Tell us your story. Don't go unnoticed. Explain why you're a winning candidate. Think "TD" if you crave meaningful work and embrace change like we do. We are a trusted North American leader that cares about people and inspires them to grow and move forward.
Stay current and competitive. Carve out a career for yourself. Grow with us. Here's our story: jobs.td.com
The Business Performance Management (BPM) function works alongside the business, supporting and advising their strategic and operational decision making through insights to drive better business value. Internally, BPM is the "Think Tank" that allows TDI to link it's Strategy to Plans, challenge performance and have the "tough discussions". Externally, BPM through insightful analysis will convey a well rounded narrative
1) Create a robust reporting package that provides analytics to enable effective executive decision support. Provide functional / business level communications to ensure messages to stakeholders and/or executives are consistent, appropriate and aligned to business strategies and direction
Examine performance through different lenses. Looking forward and providing dynamic strategic insights based on industry, competitor and economic trends
2) Be a Catalyst: The unbiased co-pilot for Claims, pointing out headwinds and tailwinds. Understanding Insurance objectives and contributing to the achievement of performance goals by recommending appropriate actions based on analysis of results and appropriate metrics
3) Maintain "Tool Box" of potential levers to enhance performance
4) Tell the GI Story: Create the right narrative that conveys not only issues but also the correct context (internal actions & external environment)
5) Maintain a culture of risk management and control, supported by effective processes and sound infrastructure an in alignment with risk appetite
Bachelors or master's degree in accounting, finance, business, mathematics, statistics or actuarial science (if combined with relevant experience, other disciplines could be considered) followed by at least eight (8) years of relevant experience.
Experience in creating executive narrative, presenting to senior leaders.
Experience in P&C insurance
Experience in Analytics, Data Analysis, Statistical Analysis
Accounting (CPA) or Actuarial (FCAS, ACAS) designation will be considered as an important asset.
Master Excel, Word and PowerPoint
Ability to engage Stakeholders with insights that go beyond traditional reporting
Be rigorous and very analytical. Oriented towards quality.
Communicate abstract concepts clearly and concisely.
Demonstrate the ability to work with collaborators from different departments. Work efficiently in teams.
Efficiently manage its time.
Be adaptable and flexible.
Demonstrate maturity and a good professional image.
Endorse TD's values.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live and serve. If you require an accommodation for the recruitment/interview process (including alternate formats of materials, or accessible meeting rooms or other accommodation), please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.