CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Evaluate risk factors and draft risk review reports for senior management and investment committees
- Participate in pre-investment and post-investment controls and raise any issues in a timely manner
- Implement risk control requirements and frameworks following company's guideline
- University degree in finance or related field
- 8-10 years of experiences in risk management area within direct investment or PE platform
- Solid understanding of credit investment, equity investments, RE investment and other PE investment vehicle
- Ability to communicate in Chinese and English
This is a great opportunity for PE risk candidate to move into a large platform with multiple product lines to cover. PE or RE investment candidates with significant understanding for credit risk control are also welcome to apply.
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carol Wang on +852 2848 9519