CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We're looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- The opportunity to learn something new, every day
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Providing direction and best practices for architecting applications
- Working with application teams to identify and adopt the best solutions for use cases.
- Increasing our involvement in the Open Source projects that we rely on
- Restructuring and improving our proprietary libraries to support more modern architectures#LI-DEVELOPER
- Deep knowledge of Java, including multithreading, JVM internals,
- Solid understanding of data-structures, algorithms and other CS fundamentals
- Expertise in multi-threaded programming
- Natural inclination to dig beneath the surface to understand how things work, why they are a certain way and what the design trade-offs are
- In depth knowledge of Spring/Spring-Boot, including internals, networking (eg TCP, HTTP), Google Protocol Buffers, XML, SOAP, REST APIs, databases, multi-threading and low-latency techniques
You might also have:
- Common Java Open-Source libraries like Camel, Swagger, OpenAPI, etc.
- Service discovery services, eg ZooKeeper, and their client API's, eg Curator
- Microservice gateway's such as Zuul, Spring Cloud Gateway
- Performance benchmarking and analysis tools such as JMH, Censum
- Experience and knowledge wider than Java helps debugging, integration and with non pure Java tasks: Linux, C++, dynamic languages, JVM languages like Scala, RDBMS, KDB, nosql
This role is within the core Java library development team for Morgan Stanley. We are a small, highly skilled team of Java developers whose role is to set the technical direction for Java, develop specialised proprietary libraries and add expertise onto high profile projects. The position is within the Budapest team, with other team members located in London and Montreal.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hufor more information. Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.