CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We're looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- The opportunity to learn something new, every day
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Work on our internal cloud middleware ecosystem
- Work on tools for managing internal and open source middleware applications (like Spark, Elasticsearch, Kafka, ZooKeeper) running on the internal and in the future on external cloud
- Work with our customers to help them understand the system and interacting with our operations team that provides support and coverage for the products#LI-DEVELOPER
- Strong programming fundamentals in an OO Programming language, preferably python
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in global teams is a must
- Ability to work with customers, gather requirements and create solutions independently
- Interest in distributed middlewares and Cloud
You might also have:
- Experience with Web development
- Python knowledge
- Experience with DevOps tooling for Cloud. (Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- Comfortability working in a Linux based environment
- Experience with distributed application is a plus
- Experience with Open Source Middleware is a plus. Example: Spark, Kafka, Elasticsearch
- Experience building and deploying large scale systems
- The mission of our team is to provide simple and easy access to modern middlewares and compute environments for the Morgan Stanley technology community.
- We work a lot with open source technologies like Jupyter, Spark, Elasticsearch, Kafka, ZooKeeper.
- The focus is on creating tools and frameworks to generate dynamic cloud environments to enable these and other modern Cloud services.
- The team has 7 people across Budapest and New York and lead from Budapest.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hufor more information. Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.