CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Primary responsibilities will include, but may not be limited to:
* Analyze and report on the firm's major shareholding reporting requirements on a global basis. Determine if a filing is required, and complete the filing obligations at all applicable thresholds;
* Coordinate with internal and external legal counsel to understand, review, and update beneficial ownership reporting requirements and develop procedures and workflows to comply with evolving regulations;
* Contribute significantly in team projects by effectively gathering and documenting business requirements as well as user acceptance testing;
* Manage and build strong relationships with our aggregate ownership reporting application vendor;
* Gather market intelligence on upcoming new or changing filing requirements, and be positioned to adhere by developing new reporting requirements and designing procedures with our major shareholding application vendor and internal IT team;
* Implement and control enterprise wide ownership limit setting, in accordance with the firm's aggregate ownership policy;
* Critically evaluate requests regarding aggregate ownership limits by effectively gathering and analyzing key variables.
The successful candidate is likely to:
* Have solid academic credentials;
* 5 years + experience with regulatory reporting/filings. Knowledge of long, short, and takeover filing obligations would be advantageous, as would an understanding of corporate structures, business analytics, data hierarchy and prior experience analysing, monitoring, and filing reports;
* Display sound business judgment in creating and implementing creative business solutions to complex issues in a compliance reporting context;
* Display strong attention to detail and computer literacy (knowledge of Word, Excel, and similar tools);