CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We're looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- Unique opportunity to be an integral part of the securitization business while working with both internal and external counterparties;
- Technical language, proprietary environment and infrastructure training;
- Technical and professional on-the job training in securitized products and structured credit;
- An introduction to Morgan Stanley and the global financial markets.
- Model existing and design new mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities while also analyze and engineer other types of financial products across the credit spectrum.
- Build computational models to help issuers and investors optimize transaction economics and quantify sources of value and risk.
- BSc or MSc quantitative/finance degree (e.g. finance, economics, financial mathematics, and engineering);
- Computer Skills: confident user of Excel, some coding experience is a plus (e.g. VBA, Python, MatLab);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Excellent problem-solving and strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work according to New York trading hours.
We are looking for a Structuring Analyst in our Budapest Office.
The team is present both on the primary and on the secondary markets of these products and interacts with its counterparties in New York and London continuously.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu for more information.