CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Visma has grown its Dutch presence exponentially recently, with acquisitions a key part of its strategy. Following several acquisitions the last two years, Visma now has over 2,000 employees in the Netherlands.
Visma's in-house M&A Department is coordinating all M&A activities across the Visma Group, for all divisions and all geographies. The deal flow coming in from Benelux has increased in tandem with our own presence in the region and therefore we are seeking an entrepreneurial Benelux M&A Manager who is local and can be a substantial asset for all our M&A efforts in the Benelux region.
The Benelux M&A Manager will be part of the Visma Group M&A department and work closely with Visma's Management team and the local Benelux Business Units. The right candidates have experience executing deals across the full life cycle of a transaction with a background in investment banking, private equity or similar roles in corporates. This is a unique opportunity to take part in shaping Visma's future and work closely with top management of one of Europe's largest software companies. The position will be based in the Netherlands and report to the Head of M&A.
● Overall management of M&A projects from A to Z, including deal origination, valuations, leading DD work streams, negotiations and deal execution
● Proactively seek deal sourcing opportunities
● Prepare and developing board materials and presentations for Visma management and Board of Directors
● Gather strategic/ business intelligence in the Benelux
● Some travel to HQ in Oslo, Norway is required - but first and foremost the geographic scope will be the Benelux
● A higher academic degree (M.Sc./MBA or similar)
● 4-8 years' experience in relevant roles (e.g. M&A/ corporate finance, private equity or corporate business development)
● Excellent academic and professional performance
● Ability to work independently and in small teams with excellent communication skills – and connecting with all levels of the organization
● Practical experience from past M&A transactions including negotiations and deal execution
● Strong business acumen, proactiveness, drive and can-do attitude
● Written and oral fluency in English and Dutch is required
Internal Number: 6676878
BACK TO TOP
CAIA Career Center is Just One of the Benefits.
Discover what else CAIA has to offer!
The job you are trying to reach from was originally posted at CAIA Career Center.