CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
about the company Partnering an established Equity Long and L/S Asset Manager, we are seeking an experienced Korean speaking Sales & Marketing talent with a strong understanding of th Fund Management & Financial Markets to join their ranks.
about the job As an experience Korean Speaking sales person for the Korea markets amongst other jurisdictions, your role will include overlooking the Sales & Marketing components. Your responsibilites will include, but not limited to:
* Involve in sales of both long only and hedge funds in Europe, Middle East, Asia (Singapore, Hong Kong, Korea and Taiwan) and Australia markets and from time to time, to handle prospects from the US market
* Manage and establish continuous good relationship with existing relationships
* Act as the first point of contact for existing clients
* Establish and develop relationship with prospective clients
* Manage and establish good relationship with intermediatries i.e. investment consultants, prime brokers, private banks, etc
* Develop and execute the business plan for the desired target asset growth
* Work closely with Client Services team and other team members on the monthly reports, quarterly reports and investment strategy notes which will be sent out to investors
* Lead intermediary marketing activities (events, roadshows) in Europe, Middle East, Asia and Australia market to promote the investment offering of the firm
* Drive and deliver various marketing initiatives and activities
* Develop comprehensive branding and marketing plans to meet the business objectives of the business
* Ensure that the marketing materials adheres to the company's compliance and guidelines
* Assist the Sales & Marketing team on any ad hoc tasks
skills and experience required The ideal talent will possess excellent technical knowledge coupled with excellent interpersonal skills
* Masters/Bachelors Degree from a reputable university
* Minimum 6 years' experience in a related-role in an asset management firm
* Have a demonstrable track record of success in a sales environment
* Have a strong understanding of Fund Management and Financial Markets
* Strong written and communication skills in English & Korean
* Keep abreast with the market trends and intelligence
* Passion for relationship building
* Numerically accurate and conscientious about quality and accuracy of work output
* Highly adaptable and good inter-personal skills
* Mastery with with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Powerpoint
* Able to travel up to 50% of the time
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Ignatius D'Cruz at 6510 6516. (EA: 94C3609/ R1762883 )