CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Analytics and Insights Analyst - People Function - London
Working within the Aviva Investors (AI) People team you will provide high quality and insightful data to support the People agenda and business needs.
You will work with colleagues in AI People, Finance, Compliance & Risk, Group Analytics & Insights and Group Systems to provide accurate employee reporting and analytics (including data validation/gap analysis) such as FTE, financial costs, diversity and inclusion and workforce planning.
Your role will be key to the delivery of regular and ad hoc reporting such as; Headcount/vacancy tracking, people costs, Voice of Aviva (Annual Employee survey), KPIs, etc.
The People Function is made up of circa 30 HR professionals including Talent Acquisition, Development, Reward and Business Partnering. You will be joining a high performing, but close-knit team supporting our business globally.
· Use analytics to improve data accuracy and maintain validity, using business knowledge and working closely with Business Partners.
· Gather, contract and scope People MI, Analytics & Insight requirements to support and enable People project delivery as required.
· Work to develop & build consistent Global People MI and Analytics, globally.
· Work closely with Finance Business Partners to develop reporting and analytics that combines People and Finance data for workforce planning.
· Provide detailed Insight and Analytics using core global systems and other Aviva data sources.
· Complete deep dive analysis on priority areas.
· Provide MI support to the People Business Partners, including for Voice of Aviva.
· Develop a robust process for the provision of a range of monthly people data reports for dashboards and exec board packs.
· Own the process for delivering reporting on future headcount and financial tracking across Aviva Investors.
· Improve data/MI for the customer facing People Function to drive decision-making and value for the business.
· Provide insights into the people data to support decisions in the People Function and the business.
· Interrogate data to provide gap analysis to improve transparency and data validity.
· Work closely with the Analytics and Insights team in Aviva collaboratively to enhance current practice.
· High attention to detail.
· High level of knowledge of MS office products including Excel (Advanced).
· Understanding of or interest in learning about the Asset Management business
· Enthusiasm and ability to question data validity, practices and processes.
· Thrive in a challenging fast paced environment.
· Ability to deliver while working under pressure.
· Development & provision of MI & reporting to senior management.
· Successful track record of building credible relationships with colleagues and diversified teams.
· Previous experience with Workday
· Previous experience with Anaplan
We are proud to be a different kind of asset manager; our intelligent and innovative solutions are based entirely around our clients' needs, not ours.
Aviva Investors is a global asset manager with expertise in real assets, credit, equity, macro and multi-asset, and solutions. We are proud to stand out in our field as our intelligent solutions are based around our clients' objectives, not ours.
Inclusion and diversity
We are a global organisation with thousands of employees and customers from different cultures. We've built our approach to inclusion and diversity on the principles of respect, valuing differences and inclusion.
One of Aviva's core values is Care More, and this is bought to life through the flexible ways we like to work. This may include working from home some of the time, or flexible work schedules to accommodate parent and carer responsibilities, further studies and hobbies. What's important to us is that you are supported to do the best work of your life.
You will be assessed against the Aviva values: care more, kill complexity, never rest and create legacy.