CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Duties: · As a member of the Board you will have oversight for all Governance, Risk & Compliance areas and will sit on various committees including the ARC & Remuneration Committees and have responsibility for the following risk areas; regulatory, prudential, credit, market, insurance and operational.
· Responsibility for identifying, managing, monitoring and controlling risks and implementing risk control measures accordingly across the following key risk areas; regulatory risk, prudential risk, people and systems risk; cyber security risk; business risk; legal risk; insurance risk; operational risk and market & credit risk.
· Putting in place procedures designed to ensure that all applicable risks pertaining to the Company can be identified, monitored and managed at all times, and where appropriate, set the level of risk tolerated by the Bank.
· Reviewing, monitoring and reporting to the Board and making recommendations on the adequacy and effectiveness of and any deficiencies in the enterprise risk framework of the Bank. · Providing an annual risk management report covering risk management policies and procedures which identify the risks relating to the Company's activities, processes and systems, and where appropriate, set the level of risk tolerated by the Bank. · Representing the Bank with regulators and other third parties such as auditors and investors.
The ideal candidate will have the following :
· Have a minimum of 10 years experience in a senior risk management function within a financial institution
· (ESSENTIAL)Previously or currently be approved by the PRA in an SMF4 function
Experience at a Commercial/corporate banking business in a similar role or looking to step up