CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Position Description Campus Recruiting - Investment Banking Summer Associate - Boston Location MA - Boston Business Area Investment Banking Employment Type Temporary
Piper Jaffray Investment Banking Summer Associate Opportunity - Boston
Piper Jaffray is a leading, international middle-market investment bank and institutional securities firm, serving the needs of middle market corporations, private equity groups, public entities and institutional investors. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the firm has additional investment banking offices in New York, San Francisco, Houston, Charlotte, Boston, and Chicago. Piper Jaffray investment banking specializes in a variety of financial transactions and focuses on the needs of growth companies in the following sectors: Consumer; Diversified Industrials; Energy; Financial Institutions; Healthcare; Technology and Business Services. Piper Jaffray is one of the premier investment banks focused solely on the middle market.
Our Summer Associate position offers a unique opportunity for ambitious professionals seeking to play a meaningful role in our continued growth while gaining significant experience in Mergers & Acquisitions, Debt Capital Markets, and Equity Capital Markets. Associate are actively involved in day-to-day transaction execution, gaining significantly more client interaction and live deal experience than their peers at other firms.
We anticipate hiring 2020 Summer Associates in our Boston office for the Technology team.
Attracting only the very best professionals has been and will continue to be a key element of our success. We are focused on hiring candidates with genuine potential and interest for advancement within our firm. A successful candidate will possess the following characteristics:
· In their first year of an MBA program from a top-tier business school.
· 2 – 5 years of pre-MBA work experience; preferably in financial services or accounting
· Outstanding academic performance record.
· Exceptional work ethic and a high level of enthusiasm, initiative and leadership potential.
· Prior work experience involving financial analysis or transaction execution.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to develop rapport with existing and potential clients.
· Strong knowledge of accounting and financial modeling.
· Highly motivated, team player with an ability to learn in a fast-paced, challenging environment.
Internal Number: 6741087
About Piper Jaffray And Co
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.