CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is a leading global provider of software solutions & consulting services to asset managers, with particularly strong propositions in the areas of cross asset class portfolio analytics i.e. performance measurement, performance attribution and risk management etc. They are a very respected market player going through a growth phase, so looking to strengthen their international operation here in Europe with the hire of an additional business consultant to play a key role in their specialist consulting team.
Your focus will be to use your expert knowledge in the deployment of performance measurement, GIPS and attribution solutions for Asset Managers. You'll consult with new and existing clients on the selection, implementation and support of performance solutions, from requirements analysis to vendor selection, presenting and demonstrating solutions, as well as play a wider lead role helping develop the European business in the future.
Appropriate candidates will have the following experience and skills;
- Good business knowledge of performance measurement, GIPS compliance and performance attribution.
- You could have gained this experience at a financial institution as a user of these systems (i.e performance analyst, risk analyst or fund accountant etc) or in a business analyst type role for the implementation of portfolio management / performance systems. Alternatively or you could already be working for a consultancy or technology company in a business consultant, implementation consultant, support or similar systems or business consulting role.
- Experience with any of the following types of vendor systems would also be beneficial: Wilshire, SS&C, Eagle, Simcorp, Temenos Multifonds, FIS InvestOne, StatPro / UBS Delta, Factset / BI-SAM, MSCI, Bloomberg, Misys Sophis or similar portfolio analysis systems etc.
- This is client facing role, so must be customer focussed with excellent written and verbal communication.
- Looking for someone with a consultative approach both internally and externally, and ability to present complex information in a clear and structured way.
Excellent career opportunity with well respected global company, offering the chance to further build on your performance measurement & attribution experience, and consult with best of breed portfolio analytics in a varied client facing role.