CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is a top long only asset management firm. They manage $billion of assets and are one of the most successful and prestigious of global investors. They have a superb track record, upper quartile against peers, and are now looking to add an Assistant Fund Manager/ Buy Side Equity analyst to their team.
The fund takes a long only approach towards investments.
The role will include the following duties:
- Equity, business and sector analysis of investment opportunities for the fund and assisting with portfolio management responsibilities
- Identification of possible investments and preparing an investment case and recommendation. This could involve involve visiting the company to form an investment opinion
- Working with the Senior Fund managers on the investment process, and decision making
- Financial analysis, modelling, due diligence, valuations
They are looking to add a professional who will have a background as follows:
- Equity Analyst with a leading sell side firm or asset management business
- ACA with a major accounting firm with excellent experience in balance sheet and company analysis
- Analyst or graduate from a wealth management scheme
- CFA or other analyst/ potentially a credit analyst