CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are now working with one of the top sell side banks, who have an excellent reputation in sell side research. They are now looking to add several equity research associates to their teams.
The focus of the role will be to write pieces of research on European companies for your clients, who will be asset managers and hedge funds. It's a brilliant combination of both investment research and communication with clients.
Day to day you will...
- write pieces of research on your sector companies
- Creating financial models
- Deal with company results. Writing an initial post-results comment and talking through the results with the sales desk.
- Liaising with company management to keep abreast of any developments,,
- Assisting the team with any ad-hoc work. This is most likely to involve client requests
Client and company meetings
ACA with a major big four firm (probably 2019/ 2018 qualified)
Strong academics with at least a 2.1
Real interest in financial markets
Self motivated and be able to communicate/sell ideas
Able to demonstrate drive and commitment to pursuing career in Equity Research