CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
My client a major banking organisation require a dedicated, control-focused and analytically-minded AVP Business Support Lead (Corporate Audit) to join the COO team within the EMEA Audit division. The EMEA Audit Reporting team is central to supporting the Regional Heads of Audit in the administration of the function and in meeting all of the local governance and regulatory reporting requirements. You will report to the COO and work as part of a team to deliver the portfolio of monthly and quarterly reporting as well as providing ongoing and ad-hoc support to the EMEA Audit function overall. The Reporting team have broad interaction across the function, including interaction with senior members of the Management team, and this role will provide the opportunity to learn about the international business activity the bank, how Corporate Audit assesses risk and control effectiveness and how this is reported to Executive Management and Governance committees. The Reporting team consists of four team members in addition to the COO and is split between London and Dublin. Our team forms part of the wider EMEA Audit team which comprises of approximately 90 associates across Europe.
Deliver timely and accurate reporting to support local governance and regulatory requirements, including quarterly Audit Committee reporting
● Work with COO and EMEA Audit team to co-ordinate and manage requests from multiple partners including the Regional Heads of Audit, Head Office Audit teams and Regulators
● Review work of other team members to ensure accuracy of data and high standard of commentary
● Build solid understanding of the legal entities in which the bank operates to become a subject matter expert providing guidance and responding to queries from Audit associates globally
● Assist COO in monitoring key metrics measuring performance of the Audit team and investigate and report on areas of deficiency
● Contribute to ongoing initiatives to standardise and streamline reporting to drive efficiency ● Help to plan and lead team events
● Ad hoc project work and preparation of presentations
Skills and qualifications:
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Good analytical skills, including ability to extract data, analyse and interpret it
● Team player who is able to produce high quality, accurate output under tight timescales
● Intermediate Excel and PowerPoint skills
● Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build partnerships across the global Audit team
● Organised and able to manage workload efficiently
● Dedicated and self-motivated Basic understanding of both Internal Audit processes and legal entities advantageous not essential
● Ability to prioritise and multi-task effectively
● High attention to detail
● Appetite to continuously learn and develop
Feel free to call to discuss- Allison Stephens @ Apollo Solutions on: +44 (203)189 0472