CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
WizardQuant is currently seeking Quantitative Portfolio Managers with experience of developing systematic trading strategies for either the equities, fixed income or futures markets. We provide a brilliant state-of-the-art technology platform, an efficient and powerful alpha research, backtest and portfolio optimization engine, experienced technical support team as well as ample trading capital. As the strategy continues to grow and evolve at WizardQuant, successful candidates will have the opportunity to take part in all facets of the new business.
This is a great position for diligent and highly motivated professionals to gain valuable work experience and further their career with a fast growing company at our New York and Hong Kong offices.
● 3+ years of experience of researching and developing mid-high frequency systematic trading models. Ideally your strategies, or those you contributed to will already be in production
● A strong track record with clear linkage between your research and profitable strategies
● Strong quantitative background (Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, Operations Research, Electrical Engineering etc) from a leading academic program
● Experience with programming in C++ or Python
● Solid problem solving and time management skills
● Great interpersonal skills
● Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) within and across teams, at a high and low level, on both technical and non-technical subjects
● Strong attention to detail, highly organized
● Creativity to explore new ideas and develop successful investment strategies as the market evolves