CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
WizardQuant is looking for creative and detail-oriented Quantitative Researchers with a strong background in research to join our teams in Hong Kong and New York. The team of quantitative researchers is the soul of the Trading and Research Group, and they work together to create, examine and improve the strategy model on which we rely, with advanced and rigorous statistical tools, and constantly build new competitive advantages on our portfolio.
● Advanced degree (preferably PhD) including Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or other quantitative field
● Exceptional quantitative, mathematical, and problem-solving skills
● Expertise and success working with large and diverse data sets
● Solid data analysis skills, proficient in either of Python, R, MATLAB, C/C++
● Excellent communication skills on both technical and non-technical topics and attentiveness to details
● Ability to seek guidance and learn new skills from peers, strong drive for success within a collaborative team
● Have a surging curiosity and creativity, adapt to fast-paced work, and look forward to challenges
If you have the desire to further your career in a cutting edge hedge fund, please send your resume to email@example.com