CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
To provide product expertise to clients with great depth of knowledge on a designated product type or asset class. To be a consultant to the distribution businesses and investment teams to ensure the health and commercial success of the products.
1. Partners with sales teams to provide consultation, guidance, and expertise on products and investment topics to clients (e.g. intermediaries, institutions, etc.) at meetings and events.
2. Leads projects to assess investment products, market trends, and the competitive landscape to evaluate the health of our client's product line-up and make strategic recommendations.
3. Prepares content and conducts training for product launches, increasing general investment acumen of the business, and satisfying regulatory requirements as needed.
4. Utilizes expertise to contribute significantly to thought leadership and product commentary.
5. Supports global departmental initiatives and represents the needs of the local business.
6. Responds to complex client queries regarding product attributes, positioning, or other complex investment product topics as needed.
7. Supports product strategy with input on existing product enhancements and new product development initiatives.
8. Provides guidance and mentorship to junior members of the Product team.
9. Support the business with knowledge of relevant regulatory regimes (e.g. PRIIPS, MIFID II) and assistance with product governance initiatives as needed.
10. Prioritizes and mediates between competing demands from other departments while demonstrating strong stakeholder awareness.
11. Participates in special projects and other duties as assigned.
Undergraduate degree required; advanced degree or CFA charter preferred.
Minimum of 7 years of industry experience; investment experience required.
Deep understanding of the investment industry, the mutual fund and ETF market landscape, and keeps abreast of new industry trends and developments both in Europe and internationally.
Knowledge of general asset management principles with a strong knowledge of the investment strategies employed in our products.
Internal Number: 5980002
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.