CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are currently looking to expand our domestic Asset Management business in Beijing.
For high-frequency quant candidates located in Hong Kong or Singapore with rich experience, please contact us, because we are also looking for strong talents that could help the company in developing its overseas businesses.
- High-frequency trading activities
- Analysis and evaluation of China onshore market, including stocks, futures, securities etc.
- For strong candidates, a quant portfolio will be assigned for management within the 1st year after entering the company
- Ad hoc tasks assigned by the management team.
- High-frequency trading experience is highly preferable;
- Rich knowledge of quantitative investment market;
- 3-8 years of experience in quant space;
- Good experience in quant portfolio management;
- Fluency in both English and Chinese (Mandarin);
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
If you are interested in this position, please apply as soon as possible, because it is an urgent mandate.
Internal Number: 6567668
About Selby Jennings
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.