CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
For more than 30 years, Silicon Valley Bank (SVB) has helped innovators, enterprises and their investors move bold ideas forward, fast. Today, SVB provides a full range of banking and financing services to businesses of all sizes through its 28 offices in the United States and international operations in the UK, Ireland, Israel, Germany, Canada and China .
As our business continues to grow, we are looking for a senior relationship management professional in our Family Office Practice. This is an exciting opportunity to meaningfully contribute in a senior capacity to a growing team at SVB. The role is focused on building deep relationships with global family office investors, seeking ways to support their engagement in venture and access to SVB's deep network in the global innovation economy. A successful candidate must build strong internal networks with multiple teams across the Bank. Reporting to the Head of SVB's Family Office Practice, the Director will also work closely with senior leadership across SVB to help set the strategy.
- Represent SVB as senior relationship manager with family office investors in innovation.
- Identify and build relationships with global family offices with a shared interest in innovation in order to deliver access and insights in the broader innovation ecosystem.
- Collaborate with FO Practice leadership in building long-term strategies to deliver the value of the SVB platform to the family office community, prioritize opportunities to support family office investors, and develop a structured, scalable, and measurable engagement approach.
- Develop new or curated content, proprietary insights and perspectives on the innovation economy for family office investors.
- Identify and build strategic partnerships and nurture origination channels in order to increase SVB's market presence within the Family Office space.
- Deliver effective programming for family offices. Organize regular events that provide family office investors opportunities to regularly connect with one another.
- Develop the SVB brand by representing SVB in the market at industry events and conferences and creating high quality media, speaking and thought leadership opportunities.
- Build strong internal networks within the SVB platform.
- Collaborate closely with internal SVB partners including Venture Capital Relationship Management, SVB Capital, the Private Bank, Private Equity Services, Credit and the Commercial Bank in order to contribute to overall team and business goals.
- Devise ways to connect high potential early stage founders and investors with family office investors.
- 8+ years of experience in the innovation and/or family office space with a proven track record of relationship building and business development.
- Committed to active participation in the startup and VC community.
- Able to develop authentic relationships with internal and external partners.
- Takes responsibility for "domain" and develops expertise.