CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are looking for a Structuring Analyst in our Budapest Office
- Unique opportunity to be an integral part of the securitization business while working with both internal and external counterparties;
- Technical language, proprietary environment and infrastructure training;
- Technical and professional on-the job training in securitized products and structured credit;
- An introduction to Morgan Stanley and the global financial markets.
- Model existing and design new mortgage-backed and asset-backed securities;
- Analyze and engineer a variety of financial products across the credit spectrum;
- Use third party and proprietary platforms to optimize deal structures;
- Liaise with internal and external counterparties across the globe on a daily basis.
- BSc or MSc quantitative/finance degree (e.g. finance, economics, financial mathematics, and engineering);
- Computer Skills: confident user of Excel, some coding experience is a plus (e.g. VBA, Python, MatLab);
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Excellent problem-solving and strong interpersonal skills;
- Ability to work according to New York trading hours.
Team Profile: Structurers build computational models to help issuers and investors optimize transaction economics and quantify sources of value and risk. The team is present both on the primary and on the secondary markets of these products and interacts with its counterparties in New York and London continuously.
About us: Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow. You will be exposed to a truly international and multi-cultural environment that appreciates and respects individuality. Our state-of-the-art offices in the City Centre have been designed to maximize collaboration.
Contract via third-party agency Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hu for more information.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Internal Number: 6549990
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.