CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The Human Resources department is responsible for:
Developing GBIS attractiveness as a responsible employer notably in terms of career opportunities, people development, compensation, diversity and working environment;
Addressing the larger challenges of GBIS notably in terms of managerial culture, performance management and people engagement;
Contributing to GBIS competitiveness by maintaining critical staffing levels and talented profiles; Supporting GBIS strategy and transformation by accompanying the teams and working on their employability.
During your VIE mission you will be in charge of these responsibilities:
1. Provide new and impactful dashboards and develop the HR analytics culture
- Implement new dashboards focusing on business relevant areas - Central control and coordinator working closely with UK HR team (HRBPs / Specialists) to co-design and co-construct new dashboards - Provide executive summaries with actionable insights for key dashboards - Conduct change management actions and upskill data analysis competencies among HR stakeholders via dedicated workshops, trainings and newsletters - Collect market intelligence target to implement systematic external benchmarking in existing internal dashboards
2. Oversight management of HR Shared Services Analytics team in Bangalore (2 staff)
- Monitor the performance of the HR Shared Service Analytics team in Bangalore - Ensure the timely and quality delivery of all HR Reports - Drive efficiencies including the automation of standard reports, ensuring the quality of data produced
3. Enhance impact of HR Analytics to the Business working towards predictive/prescriptive analytics
- Together with the HR Shared Service Analytics team in Bangalore, identify critical business needs and prepare deep dive analysis and predictive/prescriptive project streams/roadmap - Develop the usage of statistics/programming tools among HR Analytics Team and partner with data science teams internally to drive predictive/prescriptive analytics - Conduct systematic review of internal and external digital tools and assess for potential implementation to optimise HR Analytics capability Perform continuous monitoring following analysis findings and recommendations to the business, review and refine the model if needed
4. Support HR team in campaigns with reporting, analysis and reconciliation tasks
5. Networking with UK peers to obtain market insights as to how data topics are evolving within the UK market
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
Graduate with a Master degree from Business/Engineering school or University, majoring in Human Ressources. You are fluent in English. You are proficient in Office application.
The VIE assignment in a nutshell This VIE in London is to begin as soon as possible but you need to plan 3 months between your application date and the beginning of your VIE assignment. It will last 24 months. The VIE is a specific contract, under Business France's eligibility criteria, opened to candidates under 28 and from the member states of the European Economic Space. For further information, please see www.civiweb.com .
Why Join Us
To facilitate the examination of your application by our English-speaking managers, we thank you for applying in English.
Business Insight At Société Générale, you will be joining Global Banking & Investors Solutions (GBIS), our business that brings together Corporate and Investment Banking activities, Private Banking activities, and Asset Management and Investor Services. The 400 professionals in the Human Resources department support GBIS in its role as a responsible employer, working on career management, the remuneration and diversity policies, managerial culture, performance management and employee commitment.
Job code: 19000NHV Business unit: SG CIB Starting date: 01/11/2019 Date of publication: 20/08/2019
Internal Number: 6355250
About SOCIETE GENERALE
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.