CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- To analyze, design of complex systems and transversal processes in payment business.
- Part of a transversal team responsible for strategic and long term processes around common components, release and support management for the payment platform and its customers.-
- To provide support to the project leader, support to internal and external stakeholders of the payment platform by the technical leading of the transversal activities.
- Transfer of the results gained during analysis to technical design and (object-oriented, SOA) and process.
- To implement design software solutions together with teams from architecture, development, maintenance and transversal technical projects.
- To support the software architects (definition of common architecture, standards, guidelines, etc.).
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), - Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Good team player, good English spoken and written skills.
Internal Number: 6350916
About Hamlyn Williams
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.