CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Radius Radius 5 miles 15 miles 25 miles 35 miles 50 miles
Go Senior Sales Support Specialist - Req. 1902791 Description
Under general supervision, uses specialized knowledge and skills obtained through education, experience and/or training to provide advanced daily support to the Sales team within the Asset Management Services department. Partners with Internal Sales team to deliver reports, proposals and analysis that meet advisors- needs. Adapts procedures, processes, and techniques to meet the more complex requirements of the position. Delivers superior client service, paying close attention to accuracy, timeliness and consistency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers services for all facets of Asset Management Services Sales and Raymond James Advisors, as well as a diverse suite of client-approved and not-for-client-use reports and analysis. - Develops and maintains knowledge of the advisory business process, client review process, asset allocation, and benchmark reporting. - Understands and demonstrates knowledge of various Raymond James systems, support and reporting applications, and third party vendor applications such as Portfolio Management Center and MPI. - Creates reports, proposals, and analysis for sales team to use in advisor consultation and sales meetings. - Analyzes various investment accounts including mutual funds, managed accounts, ETFs, SMAs, UMAs and MDAs to assist in mapping business for new advisors or potential new advisors. - Partners with sales team to create presentations and proposals used during sales meetings and home office visits. - Handles inbound calls, engages client to fully understand reason for contact, and provides needs driven solutions. - Refers only the most complex issues to higher level. - May assist in cross training employees. - Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic/Advanced investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the securities industry. - Basic financial markets and products including, but not limited to, mutual funds and fixed income. - Basic office practices, procedures and methods. - Basic/Advanced Microsoft Office applications including, but not limited to, Excel, Word, and Outlook. - Basic mathematical calculations.
- Learning and applying new information. - Providing comprehensive and objective analysis and reports. - Problem solving. - Attention to detail. - Organization and time management to prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines while working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. - Operating standard office equipment. - Use of required software applications to produce reports, analysis and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships. - Handle stressful situations and provide a high level of customer service in a calm and professional manner. - Work well both independently and within a team, supporting others in order to solve problems and meet deadlines. - Follow instructions and request clarification when necessary. - Interact effectively with internal and external clients through written and verbal communication. - Convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents. - Manage multiple activities simultaneously to ensure tasks are completed in a satisfactory and timely manner. - Exhibit initiative and self-direction when performing tasks.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of a Bachelor-s degree in finance, business or related degree. - One (1) to two (2) years of customer service or related experience highly preferred. ~or~ - An equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training, as approved by Human Resources
- None required
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm
Share This Job Current Raymond James Employees, click here »
Enter your corporate email address to refer a friend!
Submit Experienced Professionals Students & Recent Grads
SEARCH OUR JOBS
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
El Paso, Texas
Match Your Skills
Using your LinkedIn profile, find jobs matched to your skills and experience
Internal Number: 6544695
About Raymond James Financial Incorporated
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.