CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
KBL European Private Bankers, Luxembourg CONTEXT : Position within the Accounting department which has the responsibility of the monitoring/implementation of the accounting/prudential regulations and the accounting schemes. JOB RESPONSIBILITIES : You will:
- identify, follow up and analyze all accounting/prudential regulatory changes (mainly IFRS, CRR/ CRD, BRRD) which affect the financial environment,
- assess their impact for KBL epb and inform the various stakeholders within the group,
- provide a central point of expertise, knowledge and advice for the Management and all Finance users in the whole Group with regard to the application of the accounting/prudential regulation,
- participate in translating directives and regulations into practical business requirements. Qualifications : - 5 years minimum in a finance or risk management position in a bank or in a consulting firm.
- Superior in Economics, Finance or Risk Management.
- Strong regulatory knowledge on subjects such as IFRS applicable in the banking environment (International Financial Reporting Standard), CRD/CRR (Capital Requirements Directive/ Capital Requirements Regulation).
- Good knowledge in the valuation methodologies of financial instruments (financial theory and practical processes).
- Knowledge of all banking products and activities.
- Knowledge of Risk Management techniques. SKILLS: - Strong analytical capabilities and a pragmatic mindset.
- Strong aptitude in understanding complex regulatory requirements.
- Ability to use an intelligible common language and to translate regulation into clearly defined business requirements.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, set priorities and see projects through to completion.
- Identify and report potential issues. Consider and propose solutions. LanguAGES :
Fluent English and French
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your application to the KBL Human Resources team at the following email address : email@example.com
Internal Number: 6507083
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.