CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Fitch Group is a global leader in financial information services with operations in more than 30 countries. Fitch Group is comprised of: Fitch Ratings, a global leader in credit ratings and research; Fitch Solutions, an industry-leading provider of credit risk products and services; and Fitch Learning, a preeminent training and professional development firm. With dual headquarters in London and New York, Fitch Group is owned by Hearst.
Fitch complies with all laws governing employment in each jurisdiction in which it operates, and provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees. All applications will be considered without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, and other status protected by applicable laws.
Fitch Ratings' Asset Backed Securities (ABS) Group is adding a Director level candidate to join our team. Reporting into team leadership, this person primarily assumes a dual role in both developing and maintaining cash flow models, as well as conducting credit analysis and rating ABS transactions. Asset classes may include auto ABS (loan/lease/dealer floorplan/fleet/rental car), equipment loan, timeshare loan, aircraft operating lease, utility tariff, student loans, unsecured consumer loans and asset-backed commercial paper conduits. The position requires experience in constructing/building ABS cash flow models, and asset and liability cash flow analysis across ABS sectors.
Additional responsibilities include authoring market commentary and related research, leading or serving as a credit committee member in reviewing and assigning ratings to ABS transactions and participating in criteria development and enhancements.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Leading initial and subsequent analysis of critical credit, legal and structural elements of asset-backed transaction structures. - Producing quality internal and external written reports including credit committees, criteria, special reports and market commentary. - Communicating Fitch rating methodology and criteria to market constituents including issuers and investors. - Leading and/or supporting research and database management projects. - Maintaining assigned rating relationships.
- Developing, testing, implementing, and documenting various ABS models that address default projections, asset cash flow generation, and transaction waterfalls.
- Bachelor or master's degree in finance, economics, computer science or other quantitative disciplines
- Solid quantitative and modeling experience in Excel and VBA Proficiency in Word - Ability to solve problems using critical, rational and creative thinking
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to clearly convey technical modeling concepts
- Self-motivation and ability to manage timelines across multiple projects
- Thorough attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Previous exposure to credit rating analysis or credit modeling a plus
Fitch is committed to providing global securities markets with objective, timely, independent and forward-looking credit opinions. To protect Fitch's credibility and reputation, our employees must take every precaution to avoid conflicts of interests or any appearance of a conflict of interest. Should you be successful in the recruitment process at Fitch Ratings you will asked to declare any securities holdings and other potential conflicts for you and your Family Members prior to commencing employment. If you, or your Family Members, have any holdings that may conflict with your work responsibilities, they must be sold before beginning work. In certain roles, employees and their Family Members may be limited to investments in diversified mutual funds only.
For more information about this policy, please visit the code of ethics and conduct page - http://www.fitchratings.com/web/en/dynamic/about-us/code-of-ethics-and-conduct.jsp
Internal Number: 6131175
About Fitch Ratings
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.