CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
D.F. King is a leading international proxy solicitation and information agent company, specialising in mergers & acquisitions, shareholder communications, corporate governance and investor relations related services. D.F. King is a fully owned company of Link Group.
With offices across the UK and Europe, we are part of Link Group which is headquartered in Australia. Link Group has over 7,000 employees worldwide across 17 locations and is listed on the Australian Securities Exchange. A truly global organisation, Link Group provides us with a strong platform to realise our growth ambitions and continue to build on our success.
You can play a key part in this – at Link we recognise the importance of supporting and developing our people, so we listen to colleagues, train our teams and invest in great working environments.
Add to that a culture that champions respect and integrity, a diverse and inclusive colleague base and a commitment to positively influence the communities we work with and you'll get a flavour of life at Link.
At the bottom of this role advert, you'll find more information on why you'll enjoy working with us...
In order to sustain our growing business, we are looking for a motivated and dedicated Proxy Solicitation Associate (for our office based in Eschborn, near Frankfurt) who will work closely with our Director, DACH and the international Proxy Solicitation team in London.
More precisely, the main responsibilities of the Proxy Solicitation Associate will consist in:
1. Assisting the Director, Germanics and the London proxy team by contacting institutional investors (investment houses, private client brokers, custodian banks etc.) by telephone and email in order to provide information regarding upcoming corporate actions (such as general meetings of shareholders and M&A transactions) to clarify their awareness of projects and to ascertain their actions.
2. Collecting information regarding institutional investor behaviour (for example, information received from pro-active calls or emails, but also research of publicly available investor policies), analysing this information and producing client specific research.
3. Coordinating tasks and communication between the various team members in London, Germany and France.
4. Advising and supporting our clients in all kinds of corporate governance matters Other tasks will include:
- Assisting Senior Associates and Directors with routine and ad-hoc projects; - Supporting senior staff in monitoring ongoing work streams and client deliverables; - Fostering day-to-day interaction with the German and London office; - Researching contacts, financial institutions and proxy voting policies; - Producing reports in a variety of formats including Word, Excel and PowerPoint; - Reviewing written materials; - Data entry and database maintenance; - Answering investors' queries; - Organising team schedules (conference calls, meetings etc.); - Preparing internal briefing materials; - Researching on Global Corporate Governance issues using the internet and media tools.
The position holder should possess the following key attributes:
- Minimum of 3-4 year of relevant professional experience in a position with client exposure; - Interest and basic knowledge in the financial markets would be considered as an advantage; - Strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to meet and manage strict deadlines; - Excellent attention to details and accuracy; - Ability to deliver in a fast-paced work environment; - Excellent customer service focus with a truly client service mindset; - Ability to work independently and as part of a team with strong interpersonal skills; - Proficiency in MS packages with strong Excel experience; - Excellent standard of oral and written communications skills in German and English.
Link Group's purpose statement 'Together we achieve' reflects how much we value working together: with each other; with our clients; and with third parties, to help everyone achieve success – both personal and professional
We have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this.
At Link, you'll find we support achievement and celebrate success. So, if you want to be a part of this, click the 'I'm Interested' or Apply button...
Internal Number: 6492537
About Link Asset Services
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.