CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Provide first level support and control to trading and sales desk, and to reduce operational risk. Ability to spot and alert trader of the error immediately. Ensure procedure and internal policy is followed. Declare and escalate incidents to team leader or manager immediately.
MAJOR ACCOUNTABILITIES / PRINCIPAL RESPONSBILITIES
Provide first level support and control to trading & sales desks. Ensure trades are booked and checked accurately in system on trade date.
Participate and oversee the tasks performed by Trade Support Unit
Deal booking control.
Trade Input / Modifications / Cancellations in respects to FBK guidelines.
Any other tasks that maybe assigned by management going forward
Identify operational risk in task performing, work with team manager on process improvements or control set up.
Assist the manager in projects impacting TSU perimeter (system/process/procedure improvement, new tool or new business implementation).
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
KEY SKILLS AREAS & KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
Good knowledge of capital market products (Rates, Credits, Forex and Fixed Income)
1-3 years experiences managing products and process in Capital Market Middle office
Exposure in Middle Office functions and knowledge of Front-to-Back process.
Ability to communicate at different levels.
Ability to adapt to fast changing environment
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCY REQUIRED
- Contribute to adapt the needs of customers and internal partners - Build the long-term relationship with customers and internal partners - Listen to customers, internal partners and colleagues to understand and to anticipate their needs, - Strive to satisfy customers and internal partners in consideration of operational risk
- Cooperate with colleagues, inside and outside of the team - Focus on the team's interest in its own results, - Proactively and constructively manage conflicts.
- Propose new ideas and solutions on identified problems or existing processes for continuous improvement - Apply new technology in the solutions and projects on which he / she works, - Makes things and ideas simple, - Supports change by proactively contributing to the process of change and adapting to new constraints.
- Express your opinion and action with courage - Make decisions with responsibility and with managing priorities - Pay constant attention to risks, - Aim for a high level of performance.
- Support the Group's vision and strategy as reflected in the Operations Department, - Embody the Group's values by keeping its commitments, promoting a climate of trust and knowing work with colleagues from different environments and cultures - Strive to develop skills and knowledge
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
Job code: 19000O25
Business unit: Societe Generale Singapore Branch
Starting date: 25/09/2019
Date of publication: 26/08/2019
Internal Number: 6470920
About SOCIETE GENERALE
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.