CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We're looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- The opportunity to learn something new, every day
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Discuss new requirements within the agile squad
-Implement new components in an object oriented fashion, following the design decisions made by the squad
- Understand existing code base (Java/SQL scripts) and work in virtual teams with other regions during the development in order to finish the project
- Knowledge of Java SE 8
- Understanding of basic SQL queries
- Ownership attitude
- Excellent analytical ability
- Strong collaboration skills
You might also have:
- Experience with GIT
- Practical experience in Java application development
- Practical experience with the Spring framework
- Experience with SQL Pl/SQL development
- DB2 and/or Greenplum specific knowledge
- Practical experience with Linux operating system
- Experience with scripting languages (bash/python)
- Basic understanding of the Hadoop ecosystem and spark
- Interest in financial technology
- Strong communication skills
Market Risk team calculates risk numbers (VaR) for Morgan Stanley on a daily basis. Teams are located in New York, Budapest, India. This means that team members are involved in international communication on every day. Currently the VaR Risk Engine team has 8 members globally. The team interacts with Business Analysts, and Clients located in Budapest, London and New York.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more. Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hufor more information.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Internal Number: 6470866
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.