CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We're looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- The opportunity to learn something new, every day
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Be involved in all aspects of the platform and implementation cycle of dynamic index business including gathering requirements, analysis of existing systems/functionality, design and implementation, all the way through to production roll out and subsequent support.
- Apply programming skills to implement strategies and provide solutions to the business requirements. You will be able to apply knowledge of the financial market and commonly traded financial instruments to be able to work on our strategies
- Work on the strategy implementation, backtesting platform, data analysis and integration with other systems in the firm in different programming languages
- Lead a team locally to deliver results for the business as described
- Work closely with several global teams and interact with them closely
- Practical problem solving skills with good attention to details
- Quantitative skills
- Programming and algorithm design. Experience with Java and/or Python programming language are preferred
- Financial market and instruments
The team is focused on delivering the platform that allows Morgan Stanley to continue to grow its dynamic index business. Key responsibilities in this space include implementing strategies, develop and enhance the platform and infrastructure for strategy calculations, provision of research platform and assist with strategy development and back-testing, risk management and client reporting.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hufor more information. Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Internal Number: 6470861
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.