CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. We're looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- The opportunity to learn something new, every day
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- A supportive and vibrant multinational environment, we accept individual differences and believe in teamwork
- Join the existing eTrading team to learn how each asset class is traded, understanding the components of the system
- Work closely with trading platform developers as well and delivery managers to create required hooks and if necessary help changing the design to make it testable
- Extend the existing automation solutions and create a strategy for future development
- Work closely with our global automation framework team and be responsible for adding to / maintaining our existing automation suites, as well as devising new ways to automate our existing testing efforts.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using custom-built automation framework written in Python.
- Be responsible for creation, execution and maintenance of automated scripts and defining metrics and test coverage using the automated system.
- Work with the QA Manager and colleagues to define process and strategy associated with automation.
- Your role will involve identifying, analysing and documenting problems with program function, results and content.
- You should identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs in our JIRA tracking system and perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Fix existing issues in addition to building new solutions.
- A wealth of experience in Quality Assurance and test automation (experience of development of server side automated testing solutions preferred).
- Technical experience in Python or related scripting language
- Proficient knowledge of basic coding principles.
- Strong knowledge of UNIX/Linux environments.
- Experience working with source control / defect tracking and continuous integration systems.
- Adopt best practices when developing automation code including comment documentation, maintainability and data-driven development.
- Ability to partner with peers and management team to continuously improve testing methods, process, techniques and use of tools.
- Knowledge of trading life cycle with exposure to trading and matching engines will be preferred.
- Interest in financial markets is a plus.
Fixed Income electronic trading team is responsible providing backend and frontend systems supporting trading of Government and Corporate bonds by implementing innovative solutions to facilitate low latency quote negotiation on various electronic trading platforms. The team is distributed across the globe with significant presence and subject matter expertise in the Budapest office.
By joining our team you will have the opportunity to work on our fixed income trading platform (eQuote) responsible for smart client pricing and providing high throughput, low latency execution platform for our trading desk. You will be required to be in close touch with our clients (voice and electronic traders as well as quants/strategists) and provide them with feedback on the progress we make. QA Automation team is a new function where you are required to bring vision and create the strategy how we can shorten our release cycles and improving the quality of the platform as well as raising confidence across key stakeholders.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hufor more information. Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Internal Number: 6470849
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.