CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
We are a global financial services firm that is leveraging technology to its highest potential. Weâ€™re looking for talented technologists to join our team. Grow your career through a wide range of professional and development opportunities at Morgan Stanley Budapest.
- To work with some of the best professionals in the business - for a firm that values individual intellect as much as teamwork
- The opportunity to learn something new, every day
- State-of-the-art offices in the City Centre that are designed to maximize collaboration
- A competitive compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Work in a collaborative, global team environment
- Have the chance to learn about the business, and proactively learn about the overall application outside your direct responsibilities
- Make C# .NET/WPF development, along with some L3 support during working hours
- C#, .NET Framework Libraries knowledge
- Preferably .NET 4.5+ experience
- Verbal and written communication skills in English
You might also have:
- WPF knowledge
- Multithreaded Programming skills
- Experience with ASP.NET Web API services is a plus
- Experience with modern web technologies (HTML5, REST, Angular) is a plus
- Experience with performance analysis and performance tuning
Listed Sales and Trading is a growing front-office IT team in Budapest, building proprietary global sales and trading applications. Our applications are multi-asset class, focusing on Equities, Listed Derivatives, Fixed Income and Commodities. We work in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Learn about our culture and the opportunities for professional growth at Morgan Stanley Budapest: Build a career with impact. Visit https://www.morganstanley.com/about-us/global-offices/europe-middle-east-africa/hungary morganstanley.hufor more information. Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Internal Number: 6470848
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.