CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Private Wealth Management (PWM) specializes in creating comprehensive wealth management plans for high net worth individuals and families, as well as select institutions, including foundations and endowments. PWM Teams work one-on-one with clients to advise and deliver customized strategies drawn from our deep investment experience, diverse wealth management capabilities and global reach. Our Private Wealth Advisors (PWAs) deliver an unparalleled investment platform inclusive of the full product and service offerings of Goldman Sachs and beyond, which may include tax and estate planning, philanthropic planning and private banking and lending services. As client needs evolve, this close relationship allows the team to offer complementary services and new opportunities by leveraging the resources of Goldman Sachs and beyond.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
Private Wealth Management (PWM) secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
Transaction Managers primarily supports Private Wealth Management (PWM , Ayco advisors, clients, GS employees) for Private Bank mortgage lending. Transaction managers also provide specific support items to the Regional GS Private Bank Mortgage Lenders.
· Providing subject matter expertise, guidance and support, managing client experiences through the entire mortgage origination process
· Assist with lender to insure proper client expectations are set and managed
· Engage with weekly pipeline calls with GS Lender and SMS processor ensuring timely and accurate closings
· Identify delays and mitigate the risk of potential missed deadlines
· Act as an additional point of contact to the client
· Each transaction manager will help manage vendor production items during the origination process
· Focus on the later part of the mortgage closing process: final CD issuance, funding flows, final document delivery, closing logistics etc.
Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in financial fields, primarily mortgage lending
· Experience with commercial banking and/or private banking roles related to jumbo residential mortgages
· BA required
· Working knowledge of mortgage credit industry standards with preferred experience in a private banking lending environment
· Familiarity with trusts, estates, and entity structures
· People / project management skills
· Strong oral and written communications skills
· Flexible, personable, confident and self-motivated; team player
· Ability to multi-task and be well organized
· Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
Internal Number: 6470377
About Goldman Sachs
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.