CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Radius Radius 5 miles 15 miles 25 miles 35 miles 50 miles
Go Enhanced Due Diligence Analyst, Client Intelligence Unit - Req. 1902644 Description
Under limited supervision, uses specialized knowledge and skills in securities and/or banking industry compliance obtained through experience, specialized training and/or certification to monitor and investigate transactions for suspicious activity to ensure compliance with AML rules and regulations. Assists on projects of moderate scope and complexity and serves as a technical advisor to various business lines. Resolves or recommends solutions to complex problems. Extensive contact with internal customers is required to identify, research and resolve problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducting research utilizing available systems, databases, and the internet, consistent with the resolution of investigations. - Documenting and reporting the investigation findings in the case management system and preparing reports to management as required. - Drafting reports detailing work performed and conclusions reached, which require minimal editing and provides a clear message including suggested corrective and/or remedial action. - Developing metrics and reporting measures as directed and reporting results to management. - Investigate potential negative media alerts to identify whether a true match to a prospective or existing client and escalate, as appropriate to Management. - Perform reviews and analysis utilizing internal and third-party research tools. - Abide by policies and procedures to ensure compliance with regulations related to money laundering included in the US PATRIOT Act. - Mentor colleagues/peers on internal AML policies, rules and regulations. - Inform senior management about issues that may involve rule violations or potential liability. - Maintain currency in laws and regulations pertaining to anti-money laundering compliance. - Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Customer Due Diligence, Enhanced Due Diligence and other KYC policies and procedures - Concepts, practices and procedures of securities industry and/or banking compliance reviews. - Rules and regulations of the US PATRIOT Act. - Experience with investigative techniques and report writing - Securities industry knowledge and/or financial services industry experience - Fundamental investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the securities industry. - Principles of banking and finance and securities industry operations. - Financial markets and products.
- Administering anti-money laundering policies and procedures. - Planning and scheduling work to meet regulatory organizational and regulatory requirements. - Identifying and applying appropriate compliance monitoring procedures and tests.
- Interpret and apply anti-money laundering regulations and identify and recommend compliance changes as appropriate. - Work under pressure on multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities. - Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing. - Independently research and resolve issues while working across teams to acquire information. - Provide a high level of customer service. - Establish and maintain effective professional working relationships at all levels of the organization. - Handle highly confidential information professionally and with appropriate discretion. - Maintain currency in anti-money laundering rules and regulations and compliance examination techniques and best practices.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor-s Degree from a four-year college or university in a related field and two (2) years of experience in AML investigation experience in Securities Industry. ~or~ - Any equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience approved by Human Resources.
- CAMS required or ability to obtain within 18 months of employment or designated time frame established by manager.
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm
Share This Job Current Raymond James Employees, click here »
Enter your corporate email address to refer a friend!
Submit Experienced Professionals Students & Recent Grads
SEARCH OUR JOBS
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
El Paso, Texas
Match Your Skills
Using your LinkedIn profile, find jobs matched to your skills and experience
Internal Number: 6456951
About Raymond James Financial Incorporated
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.