CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Morgan Stanley is one of the world's largest diversified financial services companies, with a reputation for excellence in advice and execution on a global scale. We connect people, ideas and capital to help clients achieve their financial aspirations. The firm maintains leading market positions in its three primary businesses – securities, investment management and credit services.
As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity, excellence and a strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building a professional career – a place for people to learn, to achieve and to grow. A philosophy that balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
Morgan Stanley is an Equal Opportunities Employer committed to workplace diversity.
Human Resources is committed to recruiting and retaining talented individuals and positioning them to excel. Our HR professionals provide a full range of services including: human capital planning, creating strategies to attract, develop and reward employees; promoting a diverse workforce; fostering employee engagement; designing competitive pay and benefit plans; and proactively addressing employee matters.
Scope of role
This role reports into the EMEA Head of Diversity and supports the development, execution and delivery of our European diversity strategy.
Working within our existing Diversity framework, you will work with and influence key stakeholders including but not limited to, HR Business Partners and colleagues in Recruiting and Talent, Division Heads/Ops Officers, Diversity Action Council members, Network Sponsors and Chairs, and Diversity colleagues in other regions.
- Designing, delivering and managing cross-divisional D & I activities and projects
- Partnering with HR Business Partners to analyse workforce data, identifying trends and themes and collaborating on resulting divisional recruitment, talent retention and development initiatives, providing advice and support on execution
Building more accountability for D & I good practice into year- end review and reward processes and improving recognition for those who are driving progress
- Diversity Reporting and Analytics – working with HR Data team on reporting & communication cascade of diversity progress
- Partnering with Regional Office HR Coverage and local Champions to deliver focused plan of action in Continental Europe
Partnering with the experienced hire team as well as their respective divisional recruiting champions on the delivery of cross-divisional and divisional experienced hire diversity recruiting initiatives.
- Keeping abreast of external diversity and inclusion initiatives, reading and researching best practices and putting forward proposals for review.
- Good working knowledge of, and experience in, diversity and inclusion in a financial services, corporate or blue chip environment
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects
- Proven ability to think strategically and creatively
- Strong communicator who can build solid relationships at all levels of the organisation and influence collaborative outcomes
- Ability to appropriately influence senior decision-makers and is resilient when challenged on difficult messages
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills
- Proactive, enthusiastic and "hands on" approach
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong IT skills
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Internal Number: 6450315
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.