CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
· The Sales and Marketing Analyst is responsible for monitoring sales and marketing compliance; as well as legal, risk and additional operational oversight functions for the department. The Sales and Marketing Compliance Analyst is also the lead for legal/compliance reporting, process analysis and document taxonomy/architecture relative to the Sales, Auto Relations and Marketing departments. To achieve these objectives, the Analyst will analyze internal/external legal/compliance reviews to ensure the actions of sales, auto relations and marketing associates comply with laws and regulations, policies and procedures, and provide recommendations for continual process improvement and risk reduction. Additionally, the Analyst works both independently and in conjunction with the Sales and Marketing to support the implementation of compliance activities and audit finding corrections and/or recommendations for the sales and marketing departments that are congruent with SC compliance policy standards, and local and federal regulatory requirements. Essential Functions:
· Supports Sales, Auto Relations and Marketing in providing legal, risk and compliance guidelines to team · Manages requested document changes for all lines of business through the Auto Relations team · Partners with sales and marketing management to integrate compliance, legal and risk controls into the scope of existing business practices · Demonstrates the ability to execute a compliance, legal and risk reporting program · Participates in regular meetings to develop and improve organizational issues and priorities; provides written recommendations and process flow examples for process improvement · Assists in the development and assessment of marketing and sales compliance, legal and risk programs, processes, training, adherence and effectiveness · Maintains strict ethical, legal adherence and confidentiality at all times · Educates members within the department regarding the importance and creation of department controls to reduce risk · Assists in developing policies within the department in partnership with management across the Company · Gathers and provides reporting for marketing and sales · Documents various marketing campaign criteria, tracking, purpose, length, success, material included in campaign etc. · Assists in providing documentation, responses and request information for internal audits, external audits (SHUSA, Affiliates, Fed, CFPB, etc.) and for other business owners · Coordinates and assists in the management of investigations â?? reports findings, oversees corrective action to be taken, and helps implement short- and long-term solutions that serve to protect the department from risk Other Functions:
· Completes special projects as requested · Performs other duties as assigned Requirements:
· Bachelorâ??s degree required; equivalent combination of education and experience may be substituted in lieu of degree · Five (5) â?? seven (7) yearsâ?? industry (financial services, preferably auto finance) experience · Willing to become a Certified Consumer Compliance Professional, maintaining certification over time through continuing education · Ability to request and/or collect relevant information, identify potential exposures/gaps, summarize conclusions, construct recommendations, present recommendations, collaborate and evaluate control results · Effectively communicate and drive change · Excellent written and verbal communication · Solid knowledge regarding the following regulations: FDCPA, GLBA, UDAAP, FCRA and FACTA, Global Privacy, BSA/AML/OFAC, ECOA (Reg B), TILA (Reg Z), FTC Credit Rules, E-Sign · Ability to work with minimal direction and take initiative to communicate with management and/or complete projects in the absence of the Sales and Marketing Legal and Compliance Manager · Demonstrates an ability to respond to evolving department needs and critical priorities · Ability to manage multiple projects/requests at the same time and shift priorities quickly · Ability to effectively communicate with various levels of associates · Shares ideas with others in support of the business requirements and needs · Clear and logical business writing with attention to detail and business process analysis · Strong problem solving and business analysis skills · Desire to stay current on legal and regulatory changes, which may require additional classwork and certification(s) · MS Office; Excel, PowerPoint and Word · Ability to work with project management applications/platforms Preferences: · Three (3) to five (5) years of compliance experience
· The working conditions described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. · Extended working hours may be required as dictated by management and business needs · Travel to multiple facilities may be required · May be required to lift, push, or pull materials weighing up to twenty (20) pounds. · May be required to sit and review information on a computer screen for long periods of time · May require repetitive motions of the hands and wrist related to writing and typing at an electronic keyboard · Corporate office role Employerâ??s Rights: This job description does not list all the duties of the job. You may be asked by your supervisors or managers to perform other duties. You will be evaluated in part based upon your performance of the tasks listed in this job description. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. This job description is not a contract for employment, and either you or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
Simple. Personal. Fair.
Imagine where your talent will take you when you build your career with us.
Internal Number: 6251019
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.