CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, wealth management and investment management services. With offices in more than 43 countries, the Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments, institutions and individuals.
Morgan Stanley Investment Management (MSIM), http://www.morganstanley.com/im/en-us/institutional-investor.html , actively manage capital across public and private markets worldwide, working to create alpha for its portfolios and results for its clients. MSIM long-tenured professionals aim to provide unique market insights, single-sector and multi-asset strategies, and custom solutions.
The Asia-Pacific Private Equity Strategy, managed by Morgan Stanley Private Equity Asia (MSPEA), invests primarily in highly structured minority investments and control buyouts in growth-oriented companies. MSPEA has offices in Hong Kong, Beijing, Shanghai, Seoul, Tokyo, Mumbai and Bangkok, and leverages the brand and unparalleled global network of Morgan Stanley to source investment intelligence and opportunities.
Based in Thailand and reporting to both the head of the Thai team and the Finance/Operating Officer of MSPEA, this professional will support and partner closely with senior management to:
- Coordinate fund formation activities including determining appropriate structures for investors
- Develop fund marketing materials and assist in fundraising efforts
- Organize annual meeting with investors and Advisory Committee of the fund
- Respond to investors' inquiries about information of the investments
- Coordinate capital calls for investments and manage distribution of proceeds
- Monitor compliance with fund and lender documents and agreements
- Review financial statements of the fund and prepare investor reports
- Manage the operational and regulatory aspects of the holding structures
- Monitor compliance with ESG and AIFMD requirements
- Oversee Investment Committee and Valuation Committee matters
- Develop strong working relationships with internal groups and subject matter experts that assist in all the above processes
- Perform related duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skill-sets
- A university degree with excellent academic results with qualifications in Finance and Accounting being an added plus
- 6-8 years of experience at leading financial organization(s)
- Broad understanding of Private Equity business preferred
- Excellent spoken and written English, basic understanding of Thai language advantageous
- Strong work ethic and leadership abilities
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Superb time management skills
- Commitment to delivery of highest quality work product; strong attention to detail - Ability to effectively function in a team environment
Internal Number: 6146436
About Morgan Stanley
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.