CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
A growing fund that is specializing in derivative exchange technologies performant is looking for a low latency developer. The firm is far beyond existing solutions to disrupt a multi-billion-dollar market, backed by some of the biggest names in venture capital.
In this role you'll help improve the heart of our exchange technology, focusing on our matching engines, position/risk auditing, and persistence capabilities.
To build a new trading system from scratch for high-frequency trading. They are trading bonds and equity futures and equities on a number of exchanges worldwide.
● Build history's fastest and safest derivative exchange backend platform
● Develop core functionality for users spanning hedge funds, HFTs, and retail traders
● Grow alongside an exciting team of technologists, industry experts, and quants
● Low level/systems development experience ideally in C/C++/C#, Java, etc.
● Exceptional programming skills evidenced through, e.g. Olympiad participation, top coder, and open-source contributions
● Intellectual curiosity and drive to anticipate and solve challenging technological problems
● Experience working at a high-frequency trading firm
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, please forward you're CV. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob- call on +44 (0)208 012 8204 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details
Internal Number: 6316333
About RiskTech Financial Services
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.