CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
MARK relevant regulation interpretation and compliance advisory
MARK related business qualification / license application, product filling & project coordination
MARK new products review and suitability assessment
MARK compliance risk surveillance
MARK related operational procedures review and validation where applicable
MARK related regulation and internal rules' training
Window contact to industry association / exchanges (CFETS, NAFMII, etc), regional / group Compliance & BLs related to MARK activities
Other compliance related works / assignments
All our positions are open to people with disabilities
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Finance or Law
Working Experience /Technical Skills & Know how
- At least 10 years experiences in banking industry
- Minimum 5 years in Compliance Department of reputable foreign bank in China, incl 2-3 years in global market compliance area;
- Skills & Competencies
Thorough knowledge and understanding of local CBRC/SAFE/ PBOC rules & regulations and relevant compliance policies related to global market activities;
- Sound knowledge of global market products / services and cross-border activities;
- Independent, able to work under pressure and multi-tasks at same time, detailed-focused and
- Self-motivated, solution-driven and strong sense of responsibility / ownership
- Fluent in both verbal and written English and excellent communication skills;
- Literate in MS applications, WORD, EXCEL, Powerpoint, etc
- Good working relationship with local regulators, CBRC, PBOC, SAFE, etc
Societe Generale is one of the leading financial services groups in Europe. Based on a diversified and integrated banking model, the Group combines financial solidity and a strategy of sustainable growth.
Job code: 19000NGY
Business unit: Societe Generale China Limited
Starting date: 12/10/2019
Date of publication: 13/08/2019
Internal Number: 6311342
About SOCIETE GENERALE
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.