CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Job Title: Business Development Manager (Global Corporate Accounts)
Location: London, UK
Role type: Permanent
Are you a driven sales and relationship builder with proven experience in new Client acquisition and Account management/ development providing people based solutions (Consultancy) within either the Finance, IT, Quantitative and or Tech sector?
Can the words results orientated, influential and recruitment genius be used to describe you?
If so, then this could be the perfect career opportunity for you.
Come and join our emagine family, become an emagineer!
Business Development Managers have complete responsibility for growing new business and developing relationships across assigned accounts and prospects in London, Ireland, Paris and New York, the role will be both challenging and rewarding. Our Business Development Managers are an essential part of our business, they are part of a team that leads client engagement across multiple product solutions that emagine offer, they work directly with our clients to understand business and technical requirements, and to assist in the development of solutions that ensure success.
The Business Development Manager role is the face of the company and the voice of our customer, so obvious passion and people skills are a must. Initiative, decision-making judgement, sales aptitude, and desire to achieve results are among those unteachable qualities this full time position requires.
This position will suit those who enjoy generating new business as well as maintaining long-term relationships with clients. As an ambitious, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual you will be excited by the challenge of helping emagine grow within a supportive and 'all for one' environment.
In your role as a Business Development Manager you'll:
· Win new business
· Network with clients/ consultants to generate new leads and referrals for new business
· Research client organisation to facilitate the smart-targeting of business propositions
· Book and run meetings, presentations and proposals with new and existing clients
· Engage with customers through various channels
· Advocate customer needs and issues cross-departmentally
· Interface with clients and consultant teams to resolve any issues and provide feedback
· Build relationships with accounts to understand client needs and goals
To be considered for this rewarding opportunity you'll (ideally) possess the below:
· Sales: proven experience in business development and new client acquisitions
· Banking and Financial Services: Industry/ Products knowledge
· Consulting: Management/ Business (Risk/Reg)/ IT / Recruitment / Strategy
· Stakeholder Management: Maintaining and Building relationships
· Presenting: Public Speaking/ Corporate Presentation/ PowerPoint
· Previous experience of working within a consulting or solution based role
· Naturally confident communicator
· Self-starter with a drive and hunger to succeed
· Equally capable to work as part of a team or independently
· An entrepreneurial approach
· Ability to thrive in a demanding environment while prioritising multiple tasks & meeting deadlines.
· Technically adept with web technologies and commonly used business applications.
If you feel that you have a good range of the qualities and attributes listed above, that you have a unique combination of tenacity, resilience and customer centricity, as well as, a willingness to challenge the status quo and are comfortable with pace, change, innovation and decision making then this fantastic opportunity might just be for you.
What you will get in return:
· A commitment to an accelerated: career pathway, development and learning
· To work in an established brand with a startup mentality
· Excellent salary, uncapped commission structure and an exceptional benefits package
· Recognition programmes
· Growth within a diverse and global environment
emagine is an independent professional services consultancy with 30 years of experience specialising in the banking and financial services industry. We partner with our clients to meet their business initiatives both on the immediate and long term. We achieve this by leveraging our expert and proprietary industry knowledge, coupled-up with an extensive understanding of their business needs to drive the right solution for our clients. With our practice-based organisational structure, combined with our agile delivery model, we are able to successfully deliver highly complex, cross-region programmes/ projects for our clients.
Our core values:
At emagine Consulting we consistently strive to deliver high standards and best practices to our customers, colleagues and consultants. Whilst we have had many successes, we aim not to dwell on them; instead, our agenda and approach is to always seek to improve on our past successes and to better ourselves. Our five core values, internally known as the 5C's assist us in making sure that we remain consistent across all functions, departments and sections.
Our 5 core values are as follows:
· Caring - we are attentive, we listen and learn from each other
· Committed - we are committed to delivering results
· Courageous - we dare to explore new realms of possibility
· Collaborative - we trust each other and work as a reliable team
· Creative - we think outside the box, with expertise and imagination
If you are up to the challenge and would like to find out more, get in touch with us immediately, our internal recruitment team is always keen to hear from dynamic individuals that are looking to further their career, increase their earnings and explore their full potential. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will already have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
"emagine is an equal opportunity employer, and employment practices are based strictly on merit. It is the policy of the Company to give equal opportunity in employment regardless of sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, age, disability, gender reassignment, pregnancy and maternity, religion or ethnic origin"
Internal Number: 6308053
About Emagine Consulting
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.