CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
This role will involve helping to manage, train and assist the NI in house legal team in Link ASI Limited. The legal team provide legal services across Real estate, Litigation and Bank Transactional platforms for banking clients and private equity funds.
Key duties and responsibilities will be:
· Managing the in-house legal team (2 paralegals, 1 trainee-solicitor)
· Act as an escalation point for non-standard/complex Banking queries and provide direction/ strategic guidance to team members.
· Assist in the drafting of legal documentation.
· Review of documents to ensure accuracy, consistency and adherence to client policies.
· Being responsible for training and development of new and existing team members.
· Liaising with business stakeholders to identify key legal processes, areas of change and efficiencies.
· Reporting to Head of Legal.
· An NI qualified lawyer (min 2 year PQE)
· Experience in drafting banking/finance documents (settlements, undertakings, loan sales)
· Team management experience
· A strong track record in working within or advising financial instructions
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage and train junior lawyers
Internal Number: 6307160
About Link Asset Services
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.