CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Job Overview Member of a team that prospects and sells towards new fund distributors: Banks, Insurance companies, Platforms, IFA's, etc. The position aims to bring new fund distributors to MFEX's platform, by interacting directly with potential prospects or generating new opportunities with existing clients.
Responsibilities and Duties
The main duty is to help the team and sell yourself an automated solution for fund custody and trading, rebate collection, fund information as well as other regulatory driven range of new products. Expect pitching to potential and existing clients.
Prospecting new customers based on leads and opportunities
Preparing and conducting meetings with prospects in France, Belgium and Luxembourg
Managing a portfolio of client accounts to develop and sell new solutions
Interacting with MFEX departments to develop new solutions, with the help of product heads
Participating in the elaboration of RFP responses to engage new contracts
Help developing MFEX's marketing and image, through multiple channels (Newsletter, website, events)
Following MFEX's sales processes to expand MFEX's customer base.
- Master's degree preferably within business administration or economics, finance.
- At least one experience of sales or commercial development.
- At least one documented experience in a bank, asset management company or other specialized role in an investment environment.
- The candidate needs to have a good knowledge of the mutual funds (UCITS) distribution or mutual funds related products and should possess a good understanding of the world of funds / asset management and rebates/trailer fees
- Fluent in French and English mandatory. Other languages are a plus.
- Autonomous, organized, driven, entrepreneurial and excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, previous usage of SalesForce is valued
Internal Number: 6125124
About MFEX Mutual Funds Exchange AB
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.