CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi's Mission and Value Proposition explains what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients' and the public's trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
Citibank delivers a wide array of banking, lending and investment services to individual consumers, as well as to small businesses. Our U.S. Branch Network is comprised of over 700 branches across 12 states complemented by 24-7 access to customer service through a network of fee-free ATMs, CitiPhone Banking®, Citibank Online and Citi Mobile. Citibank's products and services cover a wide range of client banking needs including basic banking (checking and savings accounts, investment products), mortgages, small business, commercial banking, investment advisory services, and financial needs and analysis tools to enable Citibank to bring tailored solutions to every client.
The Small Business Banker (SBB) is responsible for p roactively sourcing, acquiring, expanding and retaining customer relationships by maximizing sales opportunities in an assigned territory. Ensure a world-class customer experience for all current and prospective customers.
· Achieve desired revenue, sales production, business scorecard and service scores.
· Develop and execute an integrated and comprehensive territory (2-5 branches) sales plan to achieve desired results. Emphasize acquisition of new to bank clients. Target industries to maximize high probability and high potential.
· Activate and energize territory partners to execute sales plan.
· Develop a Center of Influence (COI) network by engaging in business networking and community activities. SBB will actively represent Citibank in business community, generate business leads and close business opportunities. Through extensive involvement, create local community awareness that the bank is critically focused on partnering in the community and providing multi-product banking solutions to the small business community. Maintain frequent interaction with COIs, diverse industry segments, community leaders and senior business contacts.
· Proactively manage portfolio of assigned high value clients. Expand business banking customer relationships by identifying needs and maximizing opportunities. Ensure customer satisfaction and retention. Cross-sell and refer to other business segments.
· Source and provide credit solutions for prospects and clients. The SBB develops credit structure and full credit packages including the deal summary memo for total credit exposure greater than $250K. Credit certified in small business banking. Follow up on credit referrals >$250M from Branch Managers and Business Bankers. Work with Branch staff and customer on preparing proper credit structure and credit package.
· Deliver client satisfaction and relationship profitability. Be primary point of contact.
· Effectively leverage, coordinate and organize targeted marketing campaigns, events and new product launches to drive sales activities and fulfill customer needs across territory.
· Develop small business skills of assigned territory team, primarily Branch Managers, through execution of joint sales activities and ongoing training. Provide ongoing coaching to Branch staff and partners in assigned territory to effectively identify referral opportunities.
· Foster teamwork and small business knowledge in all assigned branches to ensure a positive customer experience. Be accountable to client service scores.
· Partner (Commercial Banking, Mortgage, CitiGold , PWM, etc.) to ensure ongoing and appropriate client communication to support maximization and satisfaction of client relationship.
· Provide Product Specialists with qualified referrals. Assist through closing.
· Strictly adhere to internal control policies such as the account opening and credit protocols of accurate collection, completion and updating of all required documentation.
· Ensure all activities are carried out in accordance with all regulatory, legal and government regulations.
· Spend majority of time in the field, on sales appointments, generating leads to new opportunities and closing business
Bachelor's degree in business (preferred) or equivalent work experience.
· Minimum 5 years banking experience, preferably 3 in Business Banking
· Exceptional consulting skills; ability to probe, listen, clarify and present information to advance sales transactions, deepen relationships
· Strong analytic skills and ability to assimilate complex financial and company operating information
· Strong presentation skills
· Strong working knowledge of credit structuring and processing; must be credit trained preferred
· Highly effective communication and influence skills
· Customer oriented and responsive
· Superior organizational skills
· Excellent business development skills
This position requires the employee to register as a mortgage loan originator with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry ("Registry") and obtain a unique identifier from the Registry before engaging in mortgage loan originator activities, to maintain and renew that registration on an annual basis, to update registration information with the Registry on a timely basis, and to provide that unique identifier to consumers as required by applicable SAFE Act regulations and Citi policies and procedures.
Internal Number: 6123411
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.