CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Leading Investment Bank seeks Associate to join their growing Infrastructure team, this bank hired a senior BB deal-maker last year and have been consistently busy with deals, the hire of an associate is crucial to the firms continued growth.
Exciting time to join a lean but growing business and take on responsibility and exposure within the European Infra space.
* To assist in the origination and execution of M&A /Project Finance mandates in the Infrastructure sector across EMEA
* Create and run financial models
* Structure and reviewing of project documentation.
* Credit analysis and assist with preparation of credit applications.
* Internal pricing, client on boarding, permanent supervision and other admin requirements.
* Direct experience within M&A in the Infrastructure sector.
* Excellent analytical and numerical skills.
* Ability to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
* Valuation and cash flow modelling experience.
Education and Experience:
* Bachelors Degree, CFC or Commercial background
* Minimum of 3 year's experience in M&A/Project finance
* Fluency in French is required
Internal Number: 6117034
About Selby Jennings UK
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.