CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
Our client is a fast-growing specialty finance company, founded in 2014. They provide loans to small and medium-sized companies in Spain and to-date have funded over 50 companies with a total of c.€300 million loaned. The London office is recently formed and has overall responsibility for the origination, on-going monitoring and risk management of the loan portfolio.
There are two positions available and both are key role in the Credit Monitoring team supporting the Head of Credit working in a growing and fast paced environment. You will be responsible for monitoring the performance and financial condition of SME borrowers across a wide range of industries. In addition, you will maintain performance data allowing its use for analytical purposes. You will be responsible for communicating at the highest level of companies (CEO/CFO level) to obtain information that allows for a good understanding of performance. The successful candidate will also have strong verbal and written communication skills to disseminate information through the organisation.
· Coordinate with borrowers to ensure reports are received promptly with the data validated and error free
· Analyse financial results with a focus on early detection of problems
· Communicate via email and telephone with Borrowers to obtain clarifications on financial reports
· Liaise with external parties (e.g. rating agencies)
· Produce written reports to be disseminated across the organisation with updates on Borrowers' performance
· Assist on ad-hoc projects
· Minimum of 18 moths up to 8 years of relevant experience in either a bank, fund or rating agency in a credit intensive role (there are two separate roles at different levels)
· Sound knowledge of interpreting financial statements
· Commercial awareness and interest in financial press to identify macro and industry issues that may affect borrowers
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
· Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
· Should be comfortable with communicating with senior level personnel internally as well as Borrowers
· Can handle multiple queries and multi-task
· Eager, proactive and driven individual with a high degree of attention to detail
· Fluency in both Spanish and English are essential
Internal Number: 6115464
About Hiring Circle
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.