CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base .
· Work as part of the Country Advisory Council to provide monthly "Actionable Investment Map" to frontliners. Make periodic recommendation on monthly funds focus and bond focus list.
· Responsible for providing regular product and market update as well as portfolio reviews and rebalancing with customers mainly Priority customers with the objective of enabling the growth of customers Assets under Management (AUM).
· Conduct client seminars and presentation to targeted groups identified by branches.
· Effective in interacting and work with Sales Team Manager & Branch Manager to formulate and implement tactical plans at branch level for investment sales and new investment account (wealth broadening and wealth deepening)
· Provide continuous coaching and support on market information, product knowledge and investment sales technique to all Relationship Managers
· To work closely with Wealth Management Product team as well as Distribution team to boost overall investment revenue targets and customer satisfaction on investment & insurance products and services.
Business Strategy and Performance
· Strategize with product managers for product launch which include training, sales script, objection handling and customer event etc
· Increase customer product holding by advocating portfolio diversification and asset allocation
· Increase customer's investment AUM by providing value-added services such as market update, regular portfolio review etc
· Build Standard Chartered Wealth Management brand name and increase net-promoter-score (NPS) via campaign series and frontline engagement
· Ensure good team spirit among the team members
· Set a role model to the frontliners
Work cohesively with the Wealth Management team and segments
Internal Number: 6113185
About Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia Berhad
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.