CAIA's Career Center is an easy-to-use, comprehensive resource connecting job seekers with employers in the growing AI field. Use your knowledge and credibility to advance your career or build a talented team for your organization. Opportunities targeted to CAIA Charterholders are prioritized.
In order to search for jobs specifically for CAIA Charterholders or those pursuing the CAIA Charter please enter “CAIA” in the search panel.
This will enable you to search for CAIA specific roles globally.
- Identify and generate new business opportunities by developing and fostering relationships with institutional investors and consultants;
- Increase assets under management for firm's investment products and vehicles;
- Work with senior executives to provide superior sales in the Institutional marketplace;
- Assess client investment objectives, convey firm's investment strategies and present portfolio results to maintain and retain client relationships;
- Effectively articulate firm's investment philosophy, process, products and performance to prospects, clients, consultants, and RIAs and to differentiate our firm from competitors;
- Meet revenue goals by generating leads and managing complete sales process;
- Maintain extensive telephone and written contact with clients, prospects and consultants in Client Relationship Management (Satuit) database;
- Provide regular reporting on activities, new sales opportunities, client focus and product initiatives to Head of Institutional Sales, Marketing and Client Service; and
- Maintain involvement in industry and networking organizations in order to foster relationships with the consultant community and prospective clients.
- Strong communication (oral/written) skills with the ability to articulate complex investment strategies;
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, analytical, forward thinking, problem solver, and self-motivated with strong work ethic;
- Approachable, collaborative, ability to be an integral and proactive member of a functioning team;
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment while under tight deadlines; Possess highest level of integrity, discretion, honesty, commitment and professionalism; and
- Collegial Team player; consensus builder with strong listening skills. Ability to travel extensively.
- A Bachelor's degree is required, MBA or CFA preferred;
- Minimum seven years sales and marketing experience in an institutional environment with key targets including Corporations, Foundations, Endowments, Insurance Companies, Public Funds, High Net Worth individuals and Taft-Hartley plans;
- High level of Institutional knowledge and background in Institutional markets;
- Proven ability and success in Institutional Sales; and
- Experience working with regional consultants is desirable.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization. The essentials of the position include, but are not limited to, the above mentioned duties.
Internal Number: 6107187
About SSI Investment Management
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.